July 7, 2011

Epic Summer Movie

I have a lot of dream jobs...One of them is a behind the scenes photographer on movie sets and/or a graphic designer who does marketing for movies.

On Tuesday I saw Transformers: Dark of the Moon with some friends. It was EPIC. I love the Transformers movies. The 3D animations are awesome. Industrial Light and Magic are geniuses. Good looking cars are in pretty much every scene...and some good looking guys too ;) If you haven't seen it yet- Do It.






This is why Michael Bay is awesome. Probably one of my favorite scenes from the movie.


I will admit, even though I'm not a big fan of her, I like Megan Fox as the leading lady in this series. Didn't like the new girl as much. What can ya do...



To be that good at 3D modeling, lighting, and animating...Takes a lot of patience and a lot of time.

Photo source here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...