July 29, 2011

Packing...Cleaning...Packing...

This is pretty much how I feel right now...


It's been a day full of packing and cleaning, sorting and throwing out. For having a box of an apartment, I sure crammed a lot of crap in it. Very excited for my new place!

Last night was my last night in TRF (obviously...) but this is how it was spent...

On the lake...

Hanging with friends tubing, swimming, grilling...The best way to end my summer in TRF.

Tonight I'm heading home for the night to finish packing up some stuff there and then making the move tomorrow down to Central MN. Not sure when I'll have some solid internet so I'll be back when I can! 

I leave you with a song that will remind me of last night every time I hear it:


Have a fantastic weekend, friends! Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...