February 13, 2012

Magic Flashlights & Gnarcade

Hanging out with Marlon and Nick got me all too excited for the opportunities ahead to do some skateboard photography again. Whenever the two of them get together the conversation is filled with snowboard and skateboarding craziness. In college, they introduced me to various skate and snowboard videos. So on Sunday when I got back had some of the KnifeShow videos playing as I did some much needed cleaning.



KnifeShow was a little getaway when we needed a break in class. They always have some great visual effects in their videos too. It makes me wish I had the time to learn AfterEffects.

Some of my favorite photography is shooting sports like skateboarding and snowboarding. You have to be pretty quick to capture just the right moment, the right part of the trick. I think that's why I like it so much. It's a good challenge, but when you get the shot, it's awesome.


P.S. I may be looking to upgrade my camera in the near-ish future. If you are interested in potentially purchasing, please keep an eye out. It's a good starter camera for anybody thinking about doing photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...