February 10, 2012

What Keeps You Awake At Night?

This week my evenings have been spent developing some rockin' CSS skills. If you don't know what CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is, it is behind the scenes code that makes many, if not all, of the websites you visit on a daily basis at look pretty.


Since I've been knee deep in this fascinating part of web design, I'm finding myself laying in bed problem solving instead of catching some Zzzzz's. My brain starts thinking of lines of code to make things look the way I want it to.

It's such a great mix of creative and technical problem solving. And it definitely keeps the mind working and the gears turning. It feels like there's a never ending supply of knowledge out there that my brain just wants to soak up.

Do you have something (besides thinking about the bills to pay, next day schedule, etc.) in your life that keeps you awake at night?
 “If you want to be successful in a particular field or endeavor, I think perseverance is one of the key qualities. It’s very important that you find something that you care about, that you have a deep passion for, because you’re going to have to devote a lot of your life to it.” – George Lucas

1 comment:

  1. I love CSS, I wish I had the patience to be a web designer, but I always get so frustrated in the process that I think I'll just stick with graphic design!

    - follow my blog at ajennyforyourthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...