January 24, 2011

Chocolatey Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies

So this is what I've made my Pa for his Birthday Treat, which will hopefully stay intact and not arrive to him as crumbs.

Oh so simple and oh so addicting. 

As we speak I am currently chatting with my good friend Marlon from A Day in the Life. He will be redoing Handmade on Sunday's branding and blog for his college senior project. I'm super pumped for this. I'm soooo excited to be able to work with him again. We spent my whole senior year of college working together on our projects, we had pretty much every class together. It was one of those design relationships where we were usually on the same page and weren't afraid to be honest with each other. I miss that. 

But anyways, so I thought this would be a good chance for us to reconnect and work again together (well..kind of). I'm meeting up with him on Saturday and cannot wait to brainstorm and be all design nerdy again. I'm also kind of scared because I have never been a client before. In design, I have a hard time stepping back when it comes to a project close to me. In a way though, I'm interested to see the designer-client relationship from eyes other than being the designer. I'm hoping this will help me one day in the real world when I've got a client on the other side of the table. 

So eventually there will be some changes to this blog...Probably not for awhile though. But when this is all finished, my design will be moving to a different blog or website. I want to keep my design and H.O.S. stuff separate from each other. However, that probably won't go into affect until after the H.O.S. branding is complete and I can get something running for KM Photo & Design. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...