April 7, 2011

Onward to a Creative Weekend

I shall be a bit M.I.A. over the next few days. I will be hitting up good ol' Bemidji to work on a project with Marlon. Really excited for it too. We are going to be doing some screen printing and taking some photos. It shall be like the good ol' times. I am going to hopefully get in a blog post or two while I am there. Hopefully...

Michelle and I are also going to meet up and plan out our SEATTLE TRIP!!! Stoked. It's only a little over 3 months away already! I'm excited we are hitting up one of our favorite restaurants too, Mi Rancho. It's been so long since I've been there. Yummmmm.

Design Work Life posted some stationary by Knock Knock yesterday. I have a notepad that's called "My Brilliant Ideas" from them. The sayings on their stuff is great I am a big list maker. I like lists.





And I shall leave you with a scene from my new favorite show, Community.

"We've started looting!"

How fricken epic is that blanket fort?! I so wish I would have done something like that during college. That would have made a great floor activity during the RA years. 

Also, Joel McHale is probably a new favorite also. Hilarious! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...