August 28, 2011

Cucumber Citrus Infused Water


I saw a post on A Beautiful Mess that had recipes for infused water. One that definitely intrigued me was the cucumber and lemon one. When I worked at DK all I drank was water because of the handy water/ice machine. Now I'm trying to get back into drinking more water again. But sometimes plain water gets boring. I had some lemons and lime sitting around so when I went to pick up a few groceries I grabbed a cucumber too.



So I'm sure you're thinking, cucumber flavored water? Ummm...gross, right? Don't knock it 'til you try it. It's delish.

This week look forward to photos from my adventure into the Cities from this weekend, another new recipe (or two), and some tunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...