August 11, 2011

A Little Life Update

Popping in for a little update. I will finally be getting my internet and cable hooked up next Wednesday so I will be back to posting on a regular basis. Life is boring without the internet, not going to lie. But I have still be trying to keep busy with other things...

Snacking while baking. Recipe in a post to follow. 

I was inspired to break out my paints because of this: 

There is some great artwork that is part of the storyline.  

Yummmm... 

Broke out the yarn and crochet hooks once more. Working on a blanket I started while up in TRF and started a new one that is brown, orange, and white.  

Its the second week on the new job and things are going pretty well. Really starting to dive head first into some projects. Still working on getting my apartment looking like home. I have so much more wall space now I don't know what to do with it all. So if you have any good ideas on where to find sweet (inexpensive) stuff, let me know! I'm thinking of doing something with type. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...