A couple weeks ago I went to Panera for the first time. I had this great Caesar salad that had homemade croutons on it. How can you go wrong with homemade croutons? So when I went grocery shopping I came across the Panera Caesar salad dressing. It inspired me to make some of my own croutons.
Delish Homemade Croutons
- French bread
- Garlic salt
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Slice bread into cubes and place in plastic bag
- Sprinkle with seasonings
- Shake bag to coat bread
- Drizzle olive oil over bread, enough to coat them very lightly
- Shake bag again
- Spread onto cookie sheet and put in oven
- Bake 5-10 minutes
- Flip croutons and bake for another 5-10 minutes until crispy
- Toss with romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, red onion, and salad dressing.
- Enjoy a great lunch!