October 17, 2011

Delish Homemade Croutons


A couple weeks ago I went to Panera for the first time. I had this great Caesar salad that had homemade croutons on it. How can you go wrong with homemade croutons? So when I went grocery shopping I came across the Panera Caesar salad dressing. It inspired me to make some of my own croutons.

Delish Homemade Croutons
  • French bread
  • Garlic salt
  • Paprika 
  • Italian seasoning
  • Olive oil
  1. Preheat oven to 425. 
  2. Slice bread into cubes and place in plastic bag
  3. Sprinkle with seasonings
  4. Shake bag to coat bread
  5. Drizzle olive oil over bread, enough to coat them very lightly
  6. Shake bag again
  7. Spread onto cookie sheet and put in oven
  8. Bake 5-10 minutes
  9. Flip croutons and bake for another 5-10 minutes until crispy
  10. Toss with romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, red onion, and salad dressing.
  11. Enjoy a great lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...