October 3, 2011

Minnesota Beautiful: Downtown MPLS






 


This past weekend I went to Minneapolis for the Twin Cities Marathon. A friend from my past job was down here running so I went to hang out with her and her mom. Before they got down here, I hung out down in the Nicollet Mall area and took the opportunity in the great fall weather to snap some (alot) of shots. Over the next few days I'll post my photos.

The drive over to the Cities was even better. FANTASTIC, vibrant fall colors. Unfortunately the traffic was flowin' pretty good, it was hard to stop and and photograph them. Hopefully this next weekend I can do that. It made me fall in love with Minnesota even more. We get the best of all the seasons, except for what seem like extra long winters...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...