December 13, 2011

5 Wonderful White Trees





One day I'm going to own a white Christmas tree with a bright bold color palette of either orange or pink and a great teal. Just to spice up those Christmas colors.

I feel a bit like a Scrooge this Christmas. I'm almost refusing to put up Christmas decorations and I've still got over 75% of my shopping to do. But in hopes of amping up my holiday spirit, I'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Perhaps my own Grinch-ness is coming from the lack of snow. You just have to have a White Christmas when you live in Minnesota. I'm not asking for a blizzard by any means, but being ankle deep in the fluffy white stuff would be nice...Today there were schools late due to fog. What the heck? When I was a kid there was a thing called a Snow Day.

Images from Apartment Therapy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...