- Crusty bread that has a soft interior like a baguette or telera roll (which is what I used)
- Light mayo
- Spicy mustard
- Swiss cheese
- Deli sliced ham
- Deli sliced roast beef
- Sweet pickles
2. Spread one side with a bit of mayo and the other with mustard
3. Layer sandwich: swiss cheese, 3-4 pickles, 3 slices capocollo, one slice each roast beef and ham, and another slice of swiss cheese.
4. Heat up skillet to medium heat. Lightly butter both sides of sandwich and grill. Slightly press down while cooking.
5. Once toasty, remove from heat. Slice in half and enjoy with your favorite side!
This was the perfect lunch after finishing my Christmas shopping (which I hadn't started until...uhhh, yesterday.) It has been a decently productive day. I vacuumed and cleaned the interior of my car, finished shopping, wrapped everything up, and working on finished up some of the gifts I'm making. And I can't believe tomorrow is already Monday...
It was also like 50 degrees or so out today. It's December...Come on....