June 2, 2011

Inspiration via LivingEtc.


Last weekend I was doing a quick browse through the magazine racks at Barnes & Noble hunting for a new issue of How or ComputerArts. Instead, I picked up LivingEtc. and Real Simple. One-eighty, I know. But inspiration comes from everywhere. Tonight I finally had some time to flip through LivingEtc. and there is so much amazing stuff in there. Expensive, but amazing. I had to share a couple of finds.

The hand drawn Polaroids are taken from an old class project and were drawn by a group member. Don't want to be taking credit for something I didn't do no matter how simple. Recycling old designs I guess?

Sometimes I want to go back to school for interior design. I like fabrics, color palettes, and materials. It could be fun. Too much I want to do with my life. And I still don't know what I want to be when I "grow up." 

I really like how Bri from DesignLoveFest turns everything that inspires her into wonderful little designed pieces. I want to start doing that instead of just having everything stacked on top of each other for your typical looking post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...