November 11, 2011

30 Days of Color: Day 11

"Knock Knock."

"Who's there?"

Yeah, okay, enough with the jokes. Anyways, definitely loving this couch. Mayyyybe not in this bright of orange. I'm more of a furniture-in-classic-black-with-fun-colored-accent-pieces kind of a girl, but nonetheless, I like this couch.

I just finished watching the final HP movie. (It came out around my move so I didn't get a chance to go see it in the theatre...) And might I say that after growing up with the books and movies since I was like 12, it was a bit bittersweet watching that final scene. There was also a great bbq chicken pizza, a fantastic episode of Chuck, and a some crafting of fun things involved in my evening. Work went very well today, I got a lot done.

Overall, what a lovely, low key Friday.

Image found on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...