November 27, 2011

30 Days of Color: Day 27


We are reaching the homestretch with these color palettes!

This is pretty much what my counter looks like right now. It's full of chocolate chip cookies and french macaroons I got from a lovely little bakery in downtown Fargo, Nicole's Pastries. So delicious. If you live in that area, you MUST check it out. While I was there I had a Napoleon and it was one of the best things I ate over the weekend (with the exception of the great turkey my Ma made and the ham my Pa made, of course!) My Ma sent home some caramel corn, chocolate covered pretzels, and peanut brittle. I'm going to be running on a freakin' sugar high all week.

Did you go Black Friday and Small Business Saturday shopping? I was woken up at 5 am on Friday to go shopping but it ended up to be the best time. The first wave of people had cleared and the second didn't hit until noon. Got some pretty awesome deals. Who doesn't love those?

Can't believe tomorrow is Monday already...Onto another week. I shall be announcing my photo giveaway tomorrow! Get ready!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family and friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...