May 6, 2011

Wowza...

What a month. I've traveled almost all over the state of MN. Except for the Duluth area, didn't go there. Since April 8, I've put on about 2,000 on my car. Poor thing needs a rest and an oil change. So do I.

Exactly a year ago today I graduated from college. It's kind of a weird feeling. I had several friends walk at Commencement today from BSU. Wish I could have gone to watch. I'm so proud of them and I can't wait to see what they do in the future.

It got me thinking today during my long day at work about the past year. It was an insane year of not knowing what I want to do with my life. Okay, wait, let me rephrase that. I know what I want to do with my life, it has just been a crazy year trying to figure out how to get there. Life didn't really pan out how I envisioned it so many times throughout college. I saw myself working down in the MPLS area or somewhere across the country in a big city. Things didn't exactly go the way I was hoping it would. And now, sometimes I think it will be hard for me to get out of the rut I feel like I'm in. But all I can do is just keep plugging away and trying, right? Someday, something big will happen. Just have to try and be patient until then I guess.

Annnnd, onto other things. Being gone so much this week I've had to catch up on blogs and regular visited websites. So how is the time I will share with you some of my finds:

MANY STEPS from Takayuki Akachi on Vimeo.

"Collecting the steps from all over the world..."
Many Steps by Takayuki Akachi




Check out their Vimeo page. Great, great stuff with fantastic illustrations.

 

Across America photo series by ck/ck.
Check out the Flickr album for more stunning photos. 
Originally discovered at DesignWorkLife.

Watched one of thee most EPIC episode of Community ever tonight. Love their action packed episodes. I can't wait until the second part of this comes out next week. Alison Brie is a talented actress. The title sequence is great.
If you like Josh Holloway from Lost he is guest starring. 

 

Check out Thoughts & Sights. It is the blog of my friend, Aric. He has some great finds on there like the ones above. 

And earlier this week <3, Elycia posted a handwriting...thing on her blog. I thought it was a neat idea so I wanted to do it too. 

The Questions 
1. Your name and blog name 
2. Your url 
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Your favourite quote 
5. Your favourite song: right now and all time 
6. Your favorite artists (i took this as music artists)
7. Something you say a lot 
8. Who you tag

My Answers
Now it's your turn.

So that is all for now. I'm still trying to sift through everything, there has been a lot of good stuff this week. 

My Weekend's To Do List consists of: 
-Grocery shop (I have no food since I haven't really been here for the past few weeks. So I will be on the hunt for some recipes.)
-Work on getting a Cargo Collective
-Perhaps some photos

Now, I'm off to be lazy and enjoy my time to relax. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...