January 11, 2012

Dream Big & Have Gratitude


After fighting a blustery, cold walk to my mailbox after work today I was happy to find a package in there. It was this great little screen print from a college friend. How great is that?

I was listening to some interviews with Josh Radnor, the writer, director, and actor from HappyThankYouMorePlease last night and I was intrigued by some of the things he said. He talked about the concept of "Thank You, More Please." That after you say "Thank You" for something good, having the after thought of "more please", to encourage more good things, good vibes for the future.

So I'm going to bring the concept of giving gratitude for the good things in my life a bit more. Fight off the pessimistic and cynical side of my brain and the negative things that can come out of my mouth. I think we all could use some good, positive vibes because our lives really are great. We just have a tendency to put more focus and emphasis on the bad. And that really doesn't get us to far in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...