December 28, 2010

A Couple of Recipes

Tonight I had the ambition to cook. Mostly, I had a craving for homemade potato salad. So this recipe is actually kind of a thrown together one of whatever I had in the fridge that could be used to make it...But it turned out pretty good. It is kind of a combination of things my mom taught me when making potato salad and a recipe I made this past spring.

FYI: When experimenting, I'm not one for measuring...Hence, the "dollops" and "pinches." That's just how I roll.


Whilst cooking said potato salad, I decided to make myself a grilled cheese...But a crazy version of one. Once again, I kind of just looked in my fridge and whatever I saw looked good, I threw on. Tonight was kind of a haphazard cooking night. 


Since I've got two recipes going on here, I decided just to put on the fancy recipe cards. To see the recipe card bigger, click on it. If you are still having a hard time with it, let me know. I'll get ya a plain text version. 

Happy Eating! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...