December 27, 2010

Winter Bliss

So here are some of the photos I took over Christmas...I have a lot of them and for some reason today I'm impatient and way too antsy to sit here, which is very strange because my second favorite part of photography is the editing. Oh well, its just one of those days, I guess.

On the drive home. I've passed these twice now and finally got to stop this time. Some old guy passed me and looked at me like I was crazy or something...

Perfect.


One of my favorite places to be. I found some awesome thrifty things at one of the stores, here to find out, they only take cash. And when I take my camera around, all I carry is my ID and cash card. I had to say good-bye to a vintage camera ($4!!!), an awesome old champagne bottle ($1!!!), and some sheet music I was going to use for...something (also a $1). It was sad. But hopefully next time I go home, which looks like this weekend, I'm going back to reclaim those wonderful prizes.

On the farm. It's all in the details, I swear. 

At first...I wanted to make this picture look creepy...Then I decided not because that sky is just too beautiful.


I <3 snow. 

My pupppp-eh. We were having tons of fun playing in the snow. She moves so fast, its difficult to get a good photograph. She's not too big, but she's strong. Almost knocked me flat on my back a few times after running straight into my knees. 

Christmas decorations. 


And last, but not least, my faaaaaavorite photo. Gorgeous. 

At some point in the near future, I'll post some more. I have no idea what my problem is right now, at work I wanted to fall asleep and now I feel like I could run around like a little kid. Time to get some of this energy out. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...