December 19, 2010

Minnesota Beautiful

This weekend I pretty much did all of my Christmas shopping. Yay for almost being done. And while running around the countryside I snapped a couple of photos with my phone of the winter bliss of northern Minnesota:

Middle of nowhere.

I wish I would have taken a few more pictures. The colors were amazing this weekend. 

So I wanted to see what else I could find of Minnesota Winters on the wonderful internet...

It seems that frost like this only comes out when I have to work...
Image found here.

Image found here.

Image found here.

I can't wait for Christmas. I'm hoping downtown Fargo looks like this. It will make some good photography, especially with Christmas stuff up :)
Image found here.

Image found here.

I'm exited to go home and take some photos like this, too. 
Image found here.

Image found here.

To finish off, a few more of my own Winter Wonderland pictures: 

 Bemidji, MN. Gosh, I miss this town.

This has easily turned into one of my new favorite winter photos. I've been revisiting some old stuff while writing this post. Icehouses out on Lake Bemidji. 

Out having fun with the snowmobile. 

Thief River

A new home for me...

I hope you get the chance to get out and take some wintery photographs too. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...