December 16, 2010

A New Hat :)

I've been slacking on the blog posts...I know.

Here are some things that have not made this week too incredibly long:

1. I went out last night with people/friends from work. It was the first night I didn't do nothing. It was nice and felt good to socialize again. I miss that about college so much.

2. I found some awesome new stuff by The Daylights. If you have never listened to them, you must. They are pretty amazing. They remind me of Kings of Leon, so if you like them, you'll like these guys.

3. Its Pay Day! I can finally do my Christmas shopping!

4. I also made a new hat:

Cream beanie with vintage green flower.
Want one? I think I'm going to set up my own Etsy shop in the near to hopefully not to distant future. 
In the mean time...Comment, email, Facebook. 

5. I found this calendar and if anybody wants to get it for me for Christmas, I would love you for life. 

Found at this epic Etsy shop: Dirty Bandits. They have some amazing screen prints. I really want this calendar. Its such a creative and fun idea. Now I want to design a calendar. Weekend project maybe?!

I'm off to eat with a friend. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...