December 23, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY FRIENDS


Hey Everybody, 

I hope that each and every one of you has a FANTASTIC Holiday and a GREAT New Year! Enjoy the time off from work and the time with your family, friends, or whom ever it is you're spending this holiday season with. 

I'm heading home tomorrow morning and will be gone until Sunday. I won't be posting anything until then but hopefully I can come back with some fun stuff. I plan on breaking out the camera and getting some wonderful wintery Christmasy pictures and crocheting. I made a prototype of an iPod case, so I hope I can perfect that. I also have a scarf in the works inspired by The NERD Machine that is becoming a pain in the butt but will hopefully turn out looking epic. 

I'm off to finish my packing and wrapping of last minute Christmas gifts. In the process I will be listening to the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas Song...And probably some good old jazz music to go along with it. I leave you with a new headband and mess of clothes in the background (oh the joys of packing.) 

It's cream with a navy blue flower. 

Have a good weekend! 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...