December 12, 2010

D.I.Y. Project--The Traveling Artist's Pack

Today is Sunday. And that means some good ol' homecooking and and a nifty D.I.Y. project. On today's menu: homemade crock pot corn chowder, a d.i.y project-The Traveling Artist's Pack, and a crocheted headband.

One of the easiest things I have ever made. 

Simple as: milk, cream corn, cream of mushroom soup, frozen corn, frozen hashbrowns, bacon, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and paprika. Cooked all day in the crock pot. Delish. 



My D.I.Y. project for the day. It's a little Traveling Artist's Pack. It's made from an old bean bag from Dunn Brothers Coffee, some scrap fabric, yarn, and a couple of buttons. Easy place to store a small sketchbook, pencils, pens, and anything else an artist may need. 
It's pretty rough. If I had a sewing machine it would have gone a lot quicker and it would look a lot neater. But you do what you can with what you have right? 
Tell me what you think! 

My last project of the day. A new headband! I got some large chunky yarn and a massive crochet hook. Its got a nice little maroon-ish flower on the side. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 

Well that was my Sunday. It was pretty good except for the car problems I've been having. They are never ending. I cannot wait for the day when I have a full functioning car that I won't have to worry so much about. Until then...It's just another thing my paychecks will be going towards...Hope you have a fantastic day. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...