April 25, 2011

Finally!

Today was gorgeous out..I should have went for a run. But instead...

Guess what? I finally got my Etsy shop up and running. (Along with a few other important things that needed to get done.) It's taken me forever but I got there! Right now there are just a few items on there, and I will get more up as soon as I can. So feel free to visit it.


I also got a surprise phone call from a friend tonight! It was nice to catch up and chit-chat for a bit. I miss my old design friends from college. Thank goodness for social media making it easier to stay in touch with people. 

My new motto in life is: 

I don't always know what I'm doing - I just do it.

I'm going to start living that. This week. I'm going to start taking risks. I need to stop second guessing myself and just go with my first instinct. I always end up doing what I first decide so why even bother thinking of a dozen other scenarios? It's a waste of energy.

What's life without a little excitement? Trial and error. I'm not going to just magically get to where I want to be in life, right? Must. Take. Chances. Live a little.


I had a crazy dream last night that I worked for BNSF (the train company my Pa works for). My job was to throw ice off the tracks after a train went by. I told my Pa this and he laughed. It was quite funny. I woke up very confused. For the past week and a half I've been having straaaaaange dreams.

Now, I'm going to enjoy a couple episodes of 30 Rock before I catch some Zzzzz's and dream some crazy dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...