April 1, 2011

'Tis the Season! ...For Baseball That Is

TWINS OPENER! Heck yes. Unfortunately, I do not have FSN and cannot watch the game. I am a horrible fan...I should just dish out the money and expand my cable plan...I wish budget would allow for that. Maybe I will see if I can dig out an old radio alarm clock. Go old school.

Love this team 

What a great moment caught on camera.

The hometown hero.


My two favorite players as a kid.


Good-bye Metrodome...

Hello Target Field!

My dream summer is to follow them for the season and just take photos. How awesome would that be? Pretty awesome. I guess I should start saving now, huh? 


P.S. How great is this give away? That camera would be great for skate photos! 


 
Kaelah always has great give-aways. One of these times I will hopefully be lucky enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...