April 4, 2011

Spring Fever

I'm pretty sure I caught a bit of spring fever today. Around 2:30 this afternoon I just couldn't sit still and I just wanted to be outside. It was ridiculous how antsy I was. So afterwork, I tried to cure it by going for a run. It worked, until now. I'm bouncy again...This isn't going to be good once the heart of summer rolls around. I'll be cooped up in an office building all day. Joyyyyyy...


This artist is from St. Paul, MN. Gotta support our local MN artist. Plus, these handmade signs are super sweet. Check 'em. 



Nidhi has some fantastic illustrations in her Etsy shop.

Hopefully this week I can get together some of the stuff I've been working on and share it. My floor is littered with yarn, fabric, craft supplies and my computer is bogged down with Bridge, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I guess you could say I've got a lot of little projects going on. I hate working in a messy place and boy did I trash my apartment this weekend. 

Friday I will be heading to Bemidji to do some screen printing with Marlon for Handmade on Sunday and to do some photos. It shall be a great weekend. Just have to get my butt in gear and finish my prep work for some stuff. 

Now...Off to tackle one of these things. Probably clean first. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...