April 21, 2011

Video-Mania



Today is the day for videos. I've been doing my daily check of favorite sites and awesome stuff keeps showing up. I share.

Oil'd from Chris Harmon on Vimeo.

Great message. Great animation. 

Voyage from MAGROUND Images on Vimeo.

Fantastic photography.

Love this stop motion for Martha Stewart Living

N.Y. Adorned “Tradition” from Evan Owen Dennis on Vimeo.

I really enjoy the cinematography in this video and that it's in black and white. Tattoos are a great piece of artwork. I wish I could afford another...

The Twins from skatefairy on Vimeo.

And finally, for my love of shooting skateboarding. These kids got skills.

Last night I all of a sudden had the urge to design (scratch that, I always have the urge to design) got hit with some inspiration. From this:

See more here


 and this:


Work to come soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...