April 12, 2011

Screen Printing: Behind the Scenes


I finally got around to uploading the photos from this past weekend. And I started editing some of them. Have a ways to go yet with some ideas a-brewin'. Now I just need to sit down and do them. But here are a few...





Hopefully before the end of the week I will be able to have some more up.

Alright folks, I am asking for a bit of help. I am in dire need of 2 more GB of RAM for my iMac. Tonight has been very frustrating...The rainbow of death keeps swirling. This isn't a conducive environment for designing and photo editing. I can be an impatient person when the creative juices are flowin' and the computer is moving at snail pace.

Anybody know of any decent places to find some at an equally decent price? I have thought about just bringing it in to a place like BestBuy and having them do it...I'm really afraid of destroying my computer. And if I did that I would probably die. This thing is a lifeline. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...