April 20, 2011

Inspired by Architecture


I happened across a blog last night called, Inspire Create Bake with a post containing this wonderful photography of University of North Texas.






All photos from Inspire Create Bake

When I go back to BSU next week for Portfolio, I'm going to really pay attention to the architecture. I've taken many photos of the campus before but these photos really make me want to stretch the creativity a bit further. 

Tonight I went to a meeting for a softball league I am joining. I haven't played softball in YEARS. Probably since I was like 15 or something. I think it will be fun and it will be nice to get out of the apartment and run around a bit. Alright, off to hunt for my glove. Not entirely sure where it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...