January 3, 2011

Crocheting on Christmas

Happy Monday! Hope it wasn't too horrible.

I have three crochet projects I would like to share with you. Two were done during Christmas and one a bit more recently.

Green iPod case. 

Orange neckwarmer/cowl with 2 cream flowers. 

And the more recent, green hat with owl. This is one of my favorite hats I've created so far. 

I really want to get a mini sewing machine. Mini, mostly because I don't have a whole bunch of space and I just want something that I can do simple crafts with. I have some ideas that I really want to put into action, but doing hand stitches would just take forever. There are just so many things on the "I Want" list...

Okay, well that's all I have for you right now. Short and sweet. 

:) 

1 comment:

  1. Omg. I love it. Especially the owl, of course. :) It could be Lawrence's cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...