January 13, 2011

Inspire Me: Penguins @ Etsy

Penguins. Anybody that knows me knows that penguins are my favorite animal. I have my own little collection of penguins going. One year, at college, we had a Build a Bear thing, or rather it was Stuff an Animal and my residents got me one of that last penguins they had! So I thought I would do a bit of digging around on Etsy tonight to see what I could find of my favorite cute animal.

Cutest cake topper. I want this at my wedding (that may not ever happen at the rate I'm going, haha.)
Found here.

Phil the Plaid Penguin. Wannnnnt. 
Found here.

Isn't he cute?
Found here.

I'm going to figure out how to make this lil guy. 
Found here

See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil. 
Found here.

Penguins can to fly! 
Found here.

Pretty ring. 
Found here

I love Etsy. Its kind of a place where you have to hunt around for things. There are so many handcrafted things I want. And it's such a good place to go to for inspiration. 

Hopefully next week I can get back to posting some things I've made. I just have to start making things!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...