January 6, 2011

Thursday's Treasures

Hey all, today was a better day than yesterday :) Thank goodness. During my morning internet perusing before I left for work, I found a couple of sweet things I would like to share with you.

This awesome print from this Etsy Shop. Very creative and perfect for Valentine's Day. 

 
 
This completely EPIC calendar. Gotta love Pantone! 
Found here

A great crochet tutorial from Strumpet's Crumpets. It's how to make Granny Squares. I've been wanting to make a quilt out of them (which will take forrrrrreeeeeeeverrrrrrr). 

Some simply amaaaaazing illustrations found here. Check them out. Sick. 

Who ever thought of using an old drawer for a bookshelf? Not me, but I wish I would have thought of this first! Such a good, unique, and repurposed way to create a shelf/nightstand. Got to love Apartment Therapy. One day I'll throw together a post of some of my favorite things from there. 

That's what I've got for today. Tomorrow I think I will post 3 projects I've been working on all week and am currently working on finishing up as we speak. Maybe I will even try out one of those granny squares tonight. 

Also, keep an eye on A Day in Marlon's Life and Jason Lien's Blog. They are two of my friends from college who are on their way to graduating this semester! These blogs are for their design work. They're two talented guys.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...