January 5, 2011

You Are Here...

Today was not a good mental health day. I don't know why...just about half way through, my brain turned into mush. It was hard to concentrate, hard to focus on anything, hard to get motivation...I guess, today, I am just unhappy with life. It's one of those days where everything seems 10x worse than what it actually is. We all have our days right?

And then I found a song by Needtobreathe called "You Are Here" and I didn't even need to listen to the song to already know that it was going to get me through the rest of the day. You can listen to it here.

"You are here
And you find out all the pieces...
The time is right I know it."

You are here. You are exactly where you are supposed to be in this moment in time. You are feeling, thinking, doing whatever because that's where you are supposed to be.

However...

Everything is temporary-- Time is temporary and so is how you feel, what you are thinking, the place you're in, whatever it is you are doing, whatever thoughts are running through your mind. Nothing is forever.

Today will be gone tomorrow and it will be a day of the past, it will be history. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. So will the day after tomorrow. And the day after that.

Image found here.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...