March 11, 2011

King of the Mountain...

Mountain...Mountain...

I've had this little doodle tacked to my bulletin board for quite some time now for an Out Cold poster. I'm not sure what came over me tonight but after cleaning I looked at it and just sat down and worked.

If you haven't seen the movie you should. It's hilarious. The storyline is about a bunch of crazy kids who are trying to save the mountain they work and snowboard at from being taken over by a corporate big shot.

Don't like how the design stuff I upload turns fuzzy...

It's pretty simple. Nothing too complex. I think this would make a sweet screen print. 

This is my absolute FAVORITE scene from the movie. I laugh for quite some time after watching this. 
I also really want to do this to somebody one day..

Here is the clip the poster is based off of. 
"And most important: Pushing, shoving, and cheating are encouraged."

I tried snowboarding once. I was pretty much saying, "Don't wipe out. Don't wipe out. Don't wipe out. Here I go, baby!" the whole time. Boy, did I wipe out good a few times. For the next couple of days I was extremely sore. Haven't tried it since. Maybe I should...

:)

1 comment:

  1. Good movie! I have not watched it in quite some time, but I recall laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...