March 27, 2011

A Saturday Night with Aaron Lewis


Last night I went to the Aaron Lewis and Scott Stapp show with my friend Josh. The only stuff I've heard was the stuff from Staind and Creed. So I really didn't know what to expect. It was an acoustic show and I really enjoy acoustic stuff. It was pretty decent. Aaron Lewis's stuff was a bit more country but he has a pretty good voice for it.

The only pictures I have are of Aaron. I didn't have my camera with me when Scott sang.


At one point I went from one side of the room to the other. I was the idiot running around with her camera.


He did a really great cover of Collide.


His encore was awesome. He came back out, sat at the very edge of the stage without a mic, and sang a thank you song for his fans, friends, and family. 

Aaron was really entertaining to watch. He has a fantastic stage presence and really interacted with the audience. And there were definitely a few crazy audience members who liked to yell...Plus one that did some crazy waving of the arms. It made for an interesting evening, that's for sure.


Note: These pictures are not to be taken and claimed as your own or re-distributed in any way without my permission. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...