March 15, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: SXSW

This week's playlist is a playlist I got off of iTunes for free. It is some of the artists playing at SXSW this year. I wish I was there.

If you don't know what South by Southwest is it is "a private company dedicated to building and delivering conference and festival events for entertainment and related media industry professionals." Grabbed that from their Facebook page. Each year they have this huge festival/conference and this year's is going on right now. Check out their website for tons more information. One day I will make it to it.


Some songs that weren't on Groove Shark, or at least I couldn't find them, are: 
"So Low" Talib Kweli
"Marrymake It With Me" The Republic Tigers
"When Darkness Falls" Strong Arm Steady"


"A picture of something you wish you were better at."

The piano.

My Ma taught me when I was younger but I didn't continue. I could play the keys on my right hand pretty well but always had a difficult tim reading the bass clef. I kind of miss playing. I bet my hand-eye coordination would be better. 

I wish I could have kept up learning the guitar. I was attempting to teach myself with the help from somebody way back in my freshman year of college. But that fizzled pretty quickly...Oh well. 

And somewhere in here, I goofed and when from number 14 to 16 and miss a subject somewhere. So if you noticed I missed 15 I'll have to go back and fix that. I think I need to learn how to count again...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...