March 8, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

It's been a good music week so far! I have 3 bands/artists I would like to share with ya.

First off, the fantastic Mr. Jay Nash just released his album Diamonds and Blood today. It's only available on iTunes or at his shows. But you can stream the album from his website too. Great acoustic and chill tunes with a hint of country. I wish I was in L.A. tonight because he is playing a show at Hotel Cafe with Caitlin Crosby.

"Us Against the World" 

Girl Talk also has a new album out, All Day. It was my entertainment for the day at work. If you haven't ever heard of Girl Talk, basically he mixes a crap ton of songs together to make one massive song. It's good for the music ADD days when you can't decide what you want to listen to. It's a mix of old, new, a bit of this, and a bit of that. 

"Oh No" 
All the tracks on Girl Talk's albums are meant to be listened to as a whole rather than individual songs.

Lastly, my pop/punk guilty pleasure band, Forever the Sickest Kids released a new album on the 1st. They are my bounce in my seat/dance because nobody is watching band. Marlon introduced them (and Girl Talk) to me a few years ago and I've been hooked since. 

"Good Life"


"A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel."

source
Italy is on high priority on my "To Travel To" list. Definitely cannot wait to explore there.

source
But, on my more immediate list, Seattle, here I come (in August.) Michelle and I are meeting up in April to make our hotel reservations and do a bit more planning. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

It's also looking like I will be heading down Friday. Let's hope the weather agrees and that the location isn't too muddy and nasty. This work week has been a long one so far. I've been working through my lunches and staying after for a bit trying to make up some of that time.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...