March 3, 2011

TGIF (Almost!)


No more posts until Sunday. I'm heading out for the weekend right after work. Going homeeee!

THINGS ON THIS WEEKEND'S AGENDA:

[1] Ungluded Craft Fest in Fargo. I'm super excited for it. Plus other shopping that will include a couple of my favorite places: Hobby LobbyARTMaterialsBarnes & Noble, and some antique/thrift stores.

[2] Bridesmaid dress alteration. Got to get ready for Ashley and Nate's wedding in July! 

[3] Taxes. Whooooooooo. 

[4] Downtown Fargo! Oooh, I'm so stoked to be able to spend time in one of my favorite places. Definitely going to go to: 

Yummmm! Basically it's what I think everybody else calls "Bubble Tea".

[5] Hangin' with the folks. Shall be a good time. 

Tonight I made Homemade Marshmallows! I was kind of scared to make them because cooking sugar is still a work in progress for me. But, they are currently in the fridge chillin' out and in a bit I'm going to cut them up. I will post pictures and my slightly, but not really modified recipe next week. 

My Pa has been asking for a baked good of some sort for awhile now. So I made him a Chocolate Marshmallow Pie. Rich sounding right? Yeah...I'm not a fan of chocolate, but I figured I would give it a try and give it away. I will let ya know how that it. A chocolate lover's paradise, I'm sure. 

I have also made some new flowery rings this week that I will post next week. My camera is currently being borrowed for a hockey game in town. The TRF Prowlers are playing for a trip to state. Big game. It would be more exciting if I was actually from here...

Off to pack. Have a good weekend! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...