March 10, 2011

Pretty Rings and Other Things: Pt. II

More rings that I've recently made.

"Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow"

"Pretty in Pink"

"Simply Sublime"

"The Colourful Trio"

The pencil/box was a gift from Elixir Design in San Francisco, CA. It arrived at my Ma's house around the New Year. I really like the quote, "Luck favors the prepared." It was a sweet gift. 

Today the weather was nice and sunny. A bit windy, but enjoyable nonetheless. Tomorrow...Tomorrow it is supposed to frizzle (freezing drizzle) and I am not looking forward to it. I am sick of snow, ice, and wind. I want some spring. So because of the weather, my Cities trip for photos is being postponed. Driving and ice don't mix. I'm super bummed. I was looking forward to it and getting out of TRF again. It's been awhile since I've been to the Cities. Since I've been working through my lunches my weekend will start around 2.30 instead of 5, that will be nice. 

Weekend's To Do List:
-Portfolio site (of some kind)
-Etsy shop (well...to start setting it up)
-Design, design, design (as always)
-Bake (although I'm not sure what yet)
-Afghan/blanket (hopefully hash out quite a bit more of it)


"A photo of something you wish you could forget."

High school

I don't necessarily wish to forget high school per say. I don't think forgetting about things fixes them. But I don't really choose to remember high school or consider it a prime time in my life. They were rough years, not some of my favorite. But, without them, I wouldn't be who I am. I learned a lot about life and about myself. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...