February 5, 2011

My New Favorite Hat

I have a few hats to share! I've been working on these the past couple of weeks.

Just trying to get the hat collection up! On my way to having a good inventory stock. 
Look for an Etsy shop soon! 
Top hat is my new favorite! First successful hat with a brim. I may have to keep that one off the market. Which means...I must go buy more yarn.

My Ma came to visit today! Next time I'm home we are going to go fabric hunting and make me some new curtains for my apartment. Yay crafty things! 

I found a cute little boutique today in the town I live in. They've got yarn, fabric, and some craft supplies. They also had a bunch of sweet knick-knacky things and some beautiful jewelry. I may have to go back and get one of the rings I saw.


"A picture of you and the person you have been closest with longest."

I can't just pick one person. So I chose three. All from my college days. I've known them for the past 3-4 years. They are all close for different reasons, which is why I cannot just pick one person. 
Marlon: He was one of my residents and my design buddy. 
Becky: We were on staff together during our Residential Life years. She's moved out of state now and I miss her a lot. 
Josh: He's like my big brother. I miss our talks...and video game nights.

I've been working away on those stupid mittens. Finally interpreted the pattern so I think I can cruise right along now. Tackled a few Granny Squares for my quilt last night. Started a new hat. Need to finish an iPod case. I have yarn and crochet hooks scattered all over the place right now. I attempted a video crochet tutorial. Disaster. I hate listening to my voice...Must come up with another plan. 

I've been working away on some Save the Dates for a couple of really good friends. They are going to be getting married in July and I have the honor of being a bridesmaid! It feels good to be designing again for something real. I like it. 

Speaking of weddings, I will also be doing some engagement photos for a friend from college! I feel like I'm getting roped into the wedding game...I feel as though I should just go all out and open up shop.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...